Saturday, June 2, 2007

The time has come...

Well, I've finally finished packing and will be leaving for the airport in about an hour. I have mixed feelings about going. Although I'm excited, I'm also nervous and sad to leave behind friends and family. I know this is going to be a life altering experience. When I come back, I'll be a different person--which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it is kind of scary. Mostly just because it's unknown, I think.
Anyways, thank you so much to all of you who have emailed me in the past few days, sorry that I wasn't able to reply to them all. I will try to post another blog as soon as possible once I'm there, but my computer has been having major problems today so I will have to see how that goes.
I'll miss you all!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

The unexpected is especially exciting! I am praying for you, Anna. Looking forward to hearing your first impressions of Uganda.